Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weight Loss Tools

I found this helpful website that you can calculate your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate), BMI (Body Mass Index), recommended daily calorie expenditure, body fat calculator, etc. They are basic and not 100& accurate (it would more accurate if you had your body fat % tested), but it's definitely a good starting point for those who are on the road for getting healthier, losing weight, etc.

http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tools.html

Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Charise Rust said...

These are great tools. Thanks for sharing them with us. I really enjoy your blog and I am usually a lurker. What do you think about taking a break from working out, like say every six weeks or so you take a week off?

Christina said...

I think it's a great idea, but more useful and advantageous if it's more like 12 weeks. It seems like after working at it pretty hard for 3 months, you hit a rut, so sometimes that helps!