Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Yes, I'm finally BAAAAAACK!!

I'M ALIVE!!! Ok, so hopefully I still have a few readers out there! I know, you're probably all losing faith in me and my blogging abilities! But seriously, I know I said in my last post that I would post each week this summer and I didn't live up to that promise (I feel really bad about that, really). If you even knew how my summer has been... well, I guess if you have kids you probably do. Oh, and did I mention I was gone practically the whole month of July?? So, August is going to be much better for me, we're staying put and I really do promise to post once a week. Most likely Sundays when I'm updating my other blog. So, that means be on the look-out, I will post something this upcoming Sunday. Oh, and if that's not motivation enough to continue reading my blog, I've got some REALLY, GOOD IDEAS that I'm excited to blog about. Want a sneaky peak of what's to come...ok, I'll give you one hint...5 minutes/day to whittle your waist??!! Too good to be true, you'll have to stay tuned...

And yes, I'm doing fine, in case you're wondering.

1 comment:

jill d said...

I'm excited to read the upcoming posts. I can't believe how fast this summer has flown by. Welcome back!